Public Web access to private databases

Post by Robert Pryo » Sat, 17 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I am helping a middleware company define a new Web product which would allow
secure, high performance external access to internal corporate databases.
The target users would be companies developing interactive or client/server
Web applications.

I would like to speak to individuals who are familiar with the security and
performance issues involved with building Web applications that cross the
corporate firewall.

My goal is to insure that the product definition satisfies a wide range
of needs in the corporate environment for people building these types of
applications.  I would appreciate leads to knowledgeable people who
might be interested in discussing the topic with me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

************Please reply directly to: