Mail List gating.

Post by John Wats » Wed, 01 Sep 1993 00:24:42

Quote:>Hello,
>     Some time ago I asked about the planned gating of this newsgroup to
>a list.  I received a response that a gate had already been put in place,
>and I responded to the given address to subscribe.  I did not receive a
>response, nor have I received any comp.databases.pick mail.  We have a
>very sporadic news feed, but regular mail, so I have a definite interest
>in getting on a mailing list.  Therefore my questions:
>Is there a list in place?
>Who is handling it?
>What is the list server address?
>If there is no list, is there someone with a good newsfeed that can be
>coerced into forming a list?
>Thanks.

to join the list, which I mailed him on 11/7/93.  I guess it just takes a
while...  No mail received yet though - have the number of postings tailed
off since this group started?

John Watson

                                          NHS Supplies NE Division
Sequoia OA/CItoh R91/Ultimate/Reality     Normanton, West Yorks, WF6 1TL

1. Mail List gating.

Hello,
     Some time ago I asked about the planned gating of this newsgroup to
a list.  I received a response that a gate had already been put in place,
and I responded to the given address to subscribe.  I did not receive a
response, nor have I received any comp.databases.pick mail.  We have a
very sporadic news feed, but regular mail, so I have a definite interest
in getting on a mailing list.  Therefore my questions:

Is there a list in place?
Who is handling it?
What is the list server address?

If there is no list, is there someone with a good newsfeed that can be
coerced into forming a list?

Thanks.

|     "When he sneezes, he looks like a party favor."       !uupsi!rrc!deh  |

2. Using DTS to load data to Oracle 8i - performance

3. Mail List gating of comp.databases.pick

4. DBA's versus SQL Servers

5. Informix Jobs Mail List >>Join our mail list

6. Reports - Approach

7. Field selection in View

8. E-Mail mailing Lists wanted Urgently ***BIG $$$ Potential***

9. E-Mail mailing lists wanted Urgently ***BIG$$$ Potential***

10. E-Mail mailing lists wanted urgently ***BIG $$$ Potential***

11. E-mail mailing Lists wanted Urgently**BIG $$$ potential***

12. Informix Mailing List (informix-list) moving