Want Btrieve Book

Post by James Pinkha » Tue, 27 Jan 1998 04:00:00

> I have a copy of The Illustrated Guide to NetWare Btrieve 6.x, very good
> book. Are there any others that anybody would recommend?

Besides the "Btrieve Programmer's Manual" from Pervasive,
the other big title is Btrieve Complete by Jim Kyle.  Very good.

Jim Pinkham
Executive Jet Aviation
(We need developers in Columbus OH)

Want Btrieve Book

Post by Alex Jimene » Fri, 27 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Btrieve complete book is great as well.

Alex Jimenez
Pervasive Software Support

        Posted At:      Monday, January 26, 1998 5:43 PM
        Posted To:      btrieve
        Conversation:   Want Btrieve Book
        Subject:        Re: Want Btrieve Book

        > I have a copy of The Illustrated Guide to NetWare Btrieve 6.x,
very good
        > book. Are there any others that anybody would recommend?

        Besides the "Btrieve Programmer's Manual" from Pervasive,
        the other big title is Btrieve Complete by Jim Kyle.  Very good.

        Jim Pinkham
        Executive Jet Aviation
        (We need developers in Columbus OH)

1. Wanted: Btrieve.exe books

As said on the subject line:

I am looking for some good books describing the btrieve.exe record manager
v. 5.10 or higher. If you have any suggestions please e-mail me or post
to this forum. I am not looking for manuals for BSERVER, BREQUEST and so
on since I have these already, but I still lack good descriptions of the
record manager program.

Thanks!

2. Server Name. Database Name

3. Computer Book Authors Wanted for Data Books

4. Division in embedded sql

5. Btrieve/SQL/book question

6. How to pass arguments for a query to isql?

7. Source from MIDI America book-Illustrated guide to Btrieve

8. SYBASE GURU-NY City-CAREER OPPORTUNITY

9. looking for book on Btrieve for win3.11

10. Where to get more detailed books about Btrieve

11. Books on Btrieve??

12. looking for a book about btrieve

13. WANTED: Btrieve ODBC Driver