FPW 2.6- page layout- HELP!

Post by Lesl » Wed, 11 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I hope somebody can help me. I've noticed this a couple times before and
I've run into it just tonight.  When I create a report and have the
page layout as landscape, somehow it turns itself to portrait.  I check
the page setup, and it's still set up as landscape.  I can't seem to
get my original setting back and this is causing my report to miss
several fields that I couldn't fit onto landscape.

Help!!!!

Thanks in advance for your help,

Leslie

FPW 2.6- page layout- HELP!

Post by ralph heidec » Wed, 11 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>I hope somebody can help me. I've noticed this a couple times before and
>I've run into it just tonight.  When I create a report and have the
>page layout as landscape, somehow it turns itself to portrait.  I check
>the page setup, and it's still set up as landscape.  I can't seem to
>get my original setting back and this is causing my report to miss
>several fields that I couldn't fit onto landscape.

>Help!!!!

>Thanks in advance for your help,

>Leslie

I've got the sam problem. Selecting landscape in printer setup doesn't
seem to make any difference; the orientation stays in portrait!

I'd appreciate some help if anyone has any to offer.
E mail me please.

Thanks

Ralph H.

FPW 2.6- page layout- HELP!

Post by Alexandre Pechtchans » Thu, 12 Dec 1996 04:00:00

[ Coutesy cc:'ed to quoted authors through e-mail ]

>>I hope somebody can help me. I've noticed this a couple times before and
>>I've run into it just tonight.  When I create a report and have the
>>page layout as landscape, somehow it turns itself to portrait.  I check
>>the page setup, and it's still set up as landscape.  I can't seem to
>>get my original setting back and this is causing my report to miss
>>several fields that I couldn't fit onto landscape.

>I've got the sam problem. Selecting landscape in printer setup doesn't
>seem to make any difference; the orientation stays in portrait!
>I'd appreciate some help if anyone has any to offer.
>E mail me please.

It looks like you both are trying to change page setup _in printer
driver_ expecting it to work for FPW report as well.  Sorry, this only
works on Macs (and _not_ in FPM, too).  FoxPro keeps page setup for
the report in the report (.frx/.frt), so you need to MODIFY REPORT
<name> and change page setup there.  _Then_, when you run the report,
make sure that printer driver page setup corresponds to the report
page setup.

[fix reply-to address before replying - I'm sick of junk e-mail]