Access, Pdf file problem in report

Post by Carlo Russ » Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:25:32

Hi

I have a problem printing a Acrobat Pdf file in my Access
XP DB reports. I need to read the name of the file in my
access db and to print it into a report box. Actually I
set the property "src" of a Adobe Acrobat Control for
ActiveX to the name of the file but it does not work. I do
the same think in my forms and it works but is not
dinamical, i.e. I can show the first record correctly but
the program doesn't update the Control for other records.
I wrote the following lines for the event "On page"
and "On load"

    Dirs$ = SearchDirectoryDB$ + "\schede-xls\"
    If (Not IsNull(SchedaDett.Text)) And (Dir(Dirs$ +
SchedaDett.Text) <> "") Then
        PdfDett.src = Dir$ + SchedaDett.Text
        PdfDett.Visible = True
    Else
        PdfDett.src = ""
        PdfDett.Visible = False
    End If

Can someone help me,please?

Thank you

Carlo Russo

1. Reports 3.0 and PDF file generetor

Hi folk

When I try to generate a pdf file from reports 3.0 I realize
that the field filled in a "before_parameter_form" trigger don't be
filled
whit the correct value, but they filled whit null (I suppose) so I can't

obtain a correct pdf file.

How can I solve my problem?

To generate the pdf files I do these step

1 - run report from forms
2 - choose file\generete\pdf from report men and run the report again .

Ciao Corrado.

2. compatibility between 5.1 and 6.1

3. PDX9 Report -> PDF file

4. Gentia handles 16 TeraBytes ?

5. Help error with order clause !!

6. Writing report to PDF file

7. Creating logins using SQL-DMO

8. Export reports to html/pdf file?

9. export crystal report to pdf file

10. Spool a pick d3 report to a PDF file

11. Oracle Developer: problem to export report to PDF (lost pictures)

12. PDF report generator "vienas reports"