Free Data-Modelling Tool for Unix ?

Post by Johannes Niggemey » Tue, 22 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone know of a free data-modelling tool that runs on some Unixes?
(preferably  AIX and Linux)

*Universitaet Osnabrueck;Institut fuer Semantische InformationsVerarbeitung   *
*Johannes Niggemeyer;Sedanstrasse 4;49069 Osnabrueck;++ 49 541 969-2580(phone)*

1. Any FREE or Eval Copy of ER Modelling tools

Hi,

I am looking for E/R tools (System Arch, ERWin, ....), as I have no money, I'd
like something which works and enable me to practice Database Modelling and
Design.

Many Thanks in advance!

--------------------------------
Bruno GEORGES
MSc CS
Paris, France

--------------------------------

2. ORA-12500 error when Advanced Networking Option activated on Oracle8 - help!

3. Data Modelling Tool

4. ADO Stream and IStream

5. Data modelling tools?

6. NewbieQ: Execute proc at start

7. Which Data Modelling Tool to use?

8. Sybase SQL server hangs when creating databases

9. Any data modelling tools working with Delphi's Interbase

10. Data modelling tools?

11. Data Modelling Tools

12. Visual Data Modelling tools?

13. Data Modelling Tools