Accessing External Programs

Post by Lanis B. Ossma » Sat, 14 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I need to access an external application from FoxPro (one developed in
Access specifically).  I know how to open and close the application via
RUN and DDE; however, I need to know how to simply jump to an already
open instance of the external application (similar to ALT-TAB).

Thanks

1. How to convert a Access 95 program to Access 2000 program

Hi, everybody
   I have a Access 95 program written in VBA. I can't run it any more
since my computer has only Access 2000. How to make it run in Access
2000. This old program has some code like "Dynaset" and
"Forms!Users!Access". Should I rewrite the whole program in order to
run it in Access 2000? It looks to me that Access 2000 is using not
only different library, but also the language is a little bit
different. What's the best solution with this situation.

Thanks!

Xiaohang Zhu

2. onstat on IDS2000

3. Attaching External Access Table to Access Database

4. AZ-Phoenix-113433--ORACLE Reports 2.X-ORACLE Forms-PL/SQL-ORACLE Financials-Oracle Project Costing Programmer/Analyst

5. Can't Access External Access Table

6. oracle thin driver

7. Regarding Accessing External database using MS-Access and MS-Visual Basic

8. Assign multiple values to a variable in a stored procedure

9. Notify an external program (ex: C++) from Stored Procedure (SQL server)

10. Trigger runs an external program?

11. Calling an external program from a Trigger

12. calling external program from SQL Trigger.....

13. run external program