PICK Analyst/Programmer required (UK - NE Area)

PICK Analyst/Programmer required (UK - NE Area)

Post by Gary Kempste » Fri, 14 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Just in case it's of interest to anyone out there ...

PICK Analyst/Programmer

Kelly Packaging Limited is a privately owned manufacturer of good quality
printed cartons for the food, toiletries and health care industries.  We
currently employ in excess of 130 dedicated people within our 60,000 sq.ft.
purpose-built factory.

Due to the ever growing demands upon our information systems, we are
seeking to expand our IS function with the addition of a PICK Analyst /
Programmer.

This new position involves primarily the development and maintenance of our
current portfolio of business applications.  However, our ambitious plans
ensure that the role will evolve and develop rapidly.

The successful candidate will have the following attributes:

Quote:>> Flexible and enthusiastic team player
>> Strong communication skills
>> Minimum 2 years experience of GA R91 DATABASIC or similar

Experience of Windows NT, Lotus cc:Mail and MS Office would be an advantage

We offer an attractive remuneration package, dependent upon experience.

If you believe that you are that candidate then please send your current CV
to:

Gary Kempster
IS Manager
Kelly Packaging Limited
Lancaster Road
Dunston
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear.

1. UK based PICK Analyst Programmer with German for London / Surrey area

We are looking for an Analyst Programmer who has good German skills
(oral,  ural and written preferably) for a permanent position.

This position is Permanent and based in London / Surrey area.
Salary depends very much on experience.

This privately-owned direct marketing company who create and launch
over 500 new products a year is seeking a VERY experienced PICK
DATABASIC (any flavour)Analyst Programmer who can also speak GERMAN.

This role will involve LOTS of analysis so EXCELLENT client
communication skills a NECESSITY.  You will be working solo and as
part of a team (3)

Knowledge of VisualBasic or Web skills would help in the future but
are NOT essential initially.

System ref:  0307-8  / SHEPHERD

Please get in touch with me asap if you are interested with your
salary expectations, technical experience and level of German
knowledge.

Elkie Holland
Prospectus IT Recruitment

Tel:  08700 80 1771
Fax:  08700 80 1761

2. Informix 9.x and OpenDOX

3. Pick Programmer Analysts and Project Manager- NE

4. Error 208 during distritubed access

5. London UK: Pick Programmer Required

6. Multi User Apps using VB(3.00

7. UK - Pick/Databasic Programmer Required

8. DataGrid Checkbox?

9. Pick Programmer required. UK, based in Hatfield

10. Progress Analyst Programmers Required In The Midlands, UK

11. SB+ Analyst Programmer Required, Gatwick, UK

12. UK - Pick Analyst/Programmer Available - NOW

13. Pick Analyst/Programmer Vacancy - Bristol/UK