! Oracle training video needed !

Post by Jianpeng Wa » Mon, 07 Apr 1997 05:00:00

I'm interested in Oracle traning vidoe tapes. Please help , thanks a lot .

Alex

1. I Need recommendation for VB Training Video Series???

Could someone please give me a recommendation for a good "hands-on"
video tape training series for Visual Basic 6. I need it to cover
topics from VB Fundamentals through Client/Server accessing SQL
Server. (I have a BS degree in programming from 6 years ago but have
not used Visual Basic...a little VBA in Access 2000...not much). There
are many different training tapes out there...I just don't want to buy
a "boring one" or one that does not cover what I need. I just don't
have the time to spend weeks in classes.

Thank you,
Keith

2. Oracle*Names Setup

3. Good oracle DBA training video?

4. Newbie Question - Shrink database

5. ANN: Video Training for Oracle Power Objects

6. 6.4/05 and DEC Unix 4.0d (again!)

7. Recommendation of Oracle Training CDs/Videos

8. Paradox 7 and Cytrix Winframe

9. Oracle CBT/Training Videos

10. Pls Recommend Oracle CBT and Training Video

11. ver 7 training videos