Web/Database integration - beta sites wanted

Web/Database integration - beta sites wanted

Post by Chris McIntos » Fri, 26 Jul 1996 04:00:00

NetScheme Solutions has just released beta version 1.1 of the
InterMart Toolkit, and invites you to check it out. With our GUI tools and
object-oriented data modeling technology, we make it easy to develop
applications for accessing relational DBMS data from your web
browser...with absolutely no SQL programming! Just point and click.

The beta software is available now on the Web for downloading.

Visit our home page at www.netscheme.com for further directions, and
try our online demo to see what it's all about.

System Requirements:

A Web server which runs on Windows NT Workstation or Server.
Your web server must also be set up to run CGI programs. The software
has been tested with O'Reilly Website, Netscape Enterprise Server and Microsoft
IIS.

The InterMart Toolkit consists of the NetScheme Modeler, the Navigation
Server, and the NetScheme ODBC driver.

The Modeler requires a system running Windows 95 or Windows NT,
16 MB RAM, 20 MB disk space, and an ODBC driver with access to data.

The Navigation Server requires Windows NT (Workstation or Server), 16
MB RAM, 20 MB disk space, an http Web server running on NT,  and an
ODBC driver with database access.

1. Web/Database integration - beta sites wanted

NetScheme Solutions beta version 1.1 of the InterMart Toolkit
is now available with support for Windows95 and Windows NT.
With our GUI tools and object-oriented data modeling
technology, we make it easy to develop applications for
accessing relational DBMS data from your web browser...with
absolutely no SQL programming!

The beta software is available immediately on the Web for
downloading after completing the registration form. This form
can be found at www.netscheme.com/betareg.htm.

Visit our home page at www.netscheme.com for additional info
about the company and product, and try our online demo to see
what it's all about.

System Requirements:

A Web server which runs on Windows 95, or Windows NT
(Workstation or Server). Your web server must also be set up
to run CGI programs. (NSAPI and ISAPI are also now supported).
The software has been tested with O'Reilly Website, Netscape
Enterprise Server and Microsoft IIS.

The Modeler requires a system running Windows 95 or Windows
NT, 16 MB RAM, 20 MB disk space, and an ODBC compliant driver
with database access.

The Navigation Server requires Windows 95 or Windows NT
(Workstation or Server), 16 MB RAM, 20 MB disk space, a Web
server running on Windows NT or 95,  and an ODBC compliant
driver with database access.

The software has been tested with Microsoft SQL Server 6.0 and
6.5, and Sybase SQL Anywhere. It should also support any ODBC
compliant database driver.

The InterMart Toolkit includes the NetScheme Modeler, the
Navigation Server, and the NetScheme ODBC driver.

Thanks for your interest!

2. Oracle9i Developer Suite installation trouble

3. sorting a random access file

4. Sybase Versions back in 1989

5. Beta sites wanted - Web/Database integration

6. Sybase 11.5 and Oracle Transparent Gateway for Sybase

7. Database/Web integration - beta sites wanted

8. Beta testers wanted - SharePoint/Web Parts integration with different Analysis Tools

9. PicLan-IP Web Server D3/NT Beta Sites Wanted

10. database integration into web sites