Unknown Scode (0x80040511)

Post by Heiti Erni » Thu, 16 May 2002 21:09:52

Hi!

I am running pervasive SQL 2000i(SP4) on netware and pervasive control
center(SP3) on win98.
When i try to get the properties of a table i get the error msg above.

Unknown Error obtaining table properties.
Unknown Scode (0x80040511)

Any ideas?

best regards,
Heiti Ernits
ADK-Data
Bor?s kommun

Unknown Scode (0x80040511)

Post by Bill Bac » Fri, 17 May 2002 07:08:56

The Pervasive knowledgebase has an article which might answer that.
 Goldstar Software Inc.
 Building on Btrieve(R) for the Future(SM)
 Bill Bach

 http://www.goldstarsoftware.com
 *** Pervasive.SQL Service & Support Classes ***
 Chicago: July 15-18, 2002 - See our web site for details!

FYI: Pervasive Control Center errors with Unknown Scode (0x80040511) when
trying get the properties of a table.
(0x80040511) when trying get the properties of a table.
Environment: Pervasive.SQL 2000 NetWare
Cause: The data sets DDF and data file locations, which are stored in the
sys:system\dbnames.cfg, are specified incorrectly.
Solution: In the Pervasive Control Center, right click on the servers
configuration utility and choose Maintain Named Databases.  Edit the DDF
and data file locations to be
 \\SERVERNAME\VOL:\DIRECTORY
or just
 VOL:\DIRECTORY
Published: December, 2001

> Hi!

> I am running pervasive SQL 2000i(SP4) on netware and pervasive control
> center(SP3) on win98.
> When i try to get the properties of a table i get the error msg above.

> Unknown Error obtaining table properties.
> Unknown Scode (0x80040511)

> Any ideas?

> best regards,
> Heiti Ernits
> ADK-Data
> Bor?s kommun

1. scode-nnn340?

Hi Gang,
I was wondering if somebody can guess what is happening.  I have a program
that is using DAO 3.5 and I get an exception when I try to open up a
database.    The ending numbers are 340(decimal).  It's one of the 0800 type
errors.  The thing is, this started happening after I installed sp3 onto the
machine.  I can't find any reference to what this error code is.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,
Nick Jacobs

2. Report Writers

3. Adodc1_Error - ErrorNumber: 3662, Scode: -2147217842

4. Help: Still Having problems with QReport and 11x17 paper size

5. Import Excel where worksheet name unknown and column order unknown

6. Accessing Access 2.0 with ODBC Express

7. PRO*C Unknown # of variables, Unknown Types

8. Query performance question - please help

9. Process ID killed by unknown hostname

10. Recovering a dump with an unknown sort order and collation

11. sql7 sp3 full text search unknown result

12. Select from unknown number of databases

13. S1000 Unknown Token