RapidFile

Post by Yve » Mon, 05 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I have an App running on a PC XT.. It uses RapidFile. I can't move it
to another PC for RapidFile looks like "locked" to the the XT disk.
Anyone knows how to "unlock" it ?
Thanks

1. Converting Rapidfile without rapidfile software

hello,
I have several rapidfile files that I need to convert to something I
can work with like dbase, Access or SAS.

I don't have the rapidfile software.  I also currently don't have
dbase but am searching to see if anyone in the company has it
installed on their computer.

I tried to use foxpro but it seams that I would need to know the names
of the fields in the file first, setup a foxpro table then "append
from" using the rpd type.

When I tried to guess the field names and sizes, I found that the data
wasn't being imported correctly.

In dbase, would I need to know the field names and sizes first?

Does anyone have any ideas that I can try?  I really need to access
the data.

Thanks

2. Mts & VB6 & Oracle

3. Replacement of rapidfile

4. RAID 3 Disks.

5. Import of RapidFile tables

6. Help! What does it mean DB_SQLPASSTHROUGH?

7. Rapidfile for windows

8. I want some examples and demoes of DB programs?

9. RapidFile V1.2 by Ashton Tate

10. rapidfile problem

11. RapidFile

12. rapidfile