need info about DB2 tools (Platinum)

Post by Peter Ros » Wed, 14 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hello there,
I'm searching for informations about DB2 maintenance tools like those of
BTC, Candel ....
espacially I am searching for experiences that you have made with tools of
Platinum (Database Analyzer, Utility Manager), because I visited their
website and would like to have some more Information from DBAs who are
working with this tool and who can also tell me about their negative
experiences.

thanks Peter

1. Info on Platinum

Hai,

Could someone please give me information on "Platinum" The info will be
very useful if you can address the following areas also:-

1) Is it a very good accounting, relational database system?
2) What are its advantages and disdavantages?
3) What are its frontends?

How good is Btrieve?
Thanx in advance.

--
VISHU
CIM SYSTEMS RESEARCH CENTER

2. There's gotta be a way...

3. query??

4. Embedded COBOL/SQL Conversion from DB2 to Sybase Info/Help Needed

5. Informix/Oracle C/C++ Employment Opportunities

6. Info needed about os/390,DB2,Java integration

7. Locking records in Access?

8. DB2 5.0 (OS/390) Selective Partition Locking (LOCKPART option) info needed

9. Info needed about os/390,DB2,Java integration

10. Need info on ObjectStar to Oracle/DB2/TDS

11. DB2/6000 info need & comparsion

12. NATURAL - DB2 - Info needed