Add DOS PC8 font to Win95 Fonts

Post by p.. » Fri, 26 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I need to add the Dos PC8 ( 16.67 characers per inch to WIN95
to keep from having to change 100 Dos print programs.
Any help or alternative solutions will be appreciated as I'm old to
DOS but very new to WINDOWS.  We are programming in FPD26 for
DOS and upgrading to FWP26 for Window with as little reprogramming
as possible.
D. L. Neumann    DATAPAK   Home of PAYKWIK Advanced Payroll Software

1. fonts, fonts, on the wall, may the fonts come out

I like to create a picture using the Character Map and use that for my
signature. What are the fonts that the newgroup uses? Also, what are the
standard text file fonts? ASCII? *.DAT/*.TXT?

Another subject, yet, fonts...
What would be the best fonts to use on VFP reports? I was told that it
is best to use MS Sans Serif for text/body and MS Serif for Title of
report. What I want to do is set an fonts that I would use "default" for
reports and would work when reducing size to about "8" (for lot of info
in landscape). I have use Arial all the time, and sometimes, when
viewing the screen/form, you can see all the characters, but when
printing it, it lose one (or two) last character(s).

Another subject, yet, fonts...
Since I have to have MANY fields on one screen/form, what would be good
font to use as to make it standard/default. I have used Arial all the
time, but do most printers use them as well computers? Are Arial pretty
spacing (little too wide)?

Chuck

2. urgent! need connection to sql server

4. Entering a value in an EditField enables Button. How ?

5. Large font and small font problem

6. Inserted table is an invalid object when trigger statement fires from exec

7. Font Size: Pdox 5.0 reports micro/super size fonts

8. why can't fount sp_getapplock

9. Changing Font Color Also Changes Font?

10. Small fonts vs. large fonts

11. Change printed font, and font size

12. Need Font Picker like GETFONT() for Printer Fonts

13. Change default Font and Font Size