42 and counting

Post by Jeffrey D. Iverso » Wed, 03 Sep 1997 04:00:00

We have a directory of consultants and developers at
http://www.iversonsoftware.com/service.html. So far we have 42 listed in
the area devoted to Ingres.

Listing is FREE. We also offer: a place to find books on the subject; an
area where employers can post available jobs; a discussion board where
people can ask for help, share ideas, or just chew the fat (as long as
it relates to the field).

Check it out!
--

 Iverson Software Co.       http://iversonsoftware.com/

1. How to seperate 42 and Main St. from 42 Main St.?

I have tried everything that I can think of to create 2 fields out of
one.
I need to have one of the split fields  end up with just the street
number and the other just the street.

EX.
42 Main Street;        Field 1=42,        Field 2=Main St.
42A Main Street;      Field 1=42A,      Field 2=Main St.
Main Street;              Field 1=blank     Field 2=Main St.

All help welcomed

Thanks, Steve

2. Java httpd Servlet Runner

3. Sort Order 42

4. problem returning NOTFOUND when dynamic SQL used

5. Sort Order ID 42

6. determining database type

7. SQL Server Setup Stops at 42% - No message

8. 1995 Developers Competition Update - 42 Teams,Japan,Languages Used

9. MD-$42/-hr Oracle Developer

10. 42 GB Raid 5 Server Hot Swap $4999

11. NT4 Web.SQL install fails error -42