Lookingfor Packages

Post by Matt J You » Tue, 16 Feb 1993 05:42:59

  I am investigating the availability of custom database
packages for re-sale by some small hardware integrators.
Can I please obtain answers to the following:

Which developers own special purpose business database packages
which can be licensed in groups of 10-20?  Do these packages
run on Fox-Pro, Paradox, MS Access and other packages?  What
kind of license arrangements do the developers want?  What do
these packages offer in terms of retail inventory, sales transaction,
sales/client management, special purpose appraisal, real estate,
medical/dental/professional management?

Please forward the answers to this e mail address, or call at
741-1944.

Thank You very much.