Help Needed in VFP-Report Form.Page should not eject

Help Needed in VFP-Report Form.Page should not eject

Post by Ajit Abraha » Thu, 20 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hi,
I want to use two REPORT FORM commands, but both of them should be printed
in one page only!!. For this the first REPORT FORM should not eject the
page? Please help!

Help Needed in VFP-Report Form.Page should not eject

Post by M Darrin Chan » Thu, 20 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi,
>I want to use two REPORT FORM commands, but both of them should be printed
>in one page only!!. For this the first REPORT FORM should not eject the
>page? Please help!

This is definitely on my wish list, also.  You can't do it with the current
version.  Sorry.

        Darrin

--
Michael Darrin Chaney         FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, & Visual Basic Consulting

Phone: (812)333-6311 & (800)711-4240  Fax: (812)333-1894

1. VFP Report Form Need Help

Hi,

I would like to be able to change the left margin of a report form at
run time, i.e., have the end user enter a number for the left margin of
a report form and have it changed programmatically when the report
prints. The program will be running from an executable file. Is this a
possibility? If yes, does anyone know how to do it? Thanks for your
attention.

-----Jake

2. FoxPro

3. Ejecting Page using Continuous Paper Form

4. Sybase XA

5. Blank page eject on reports.

6. eData Usage Analyzer PRESS RELEASE

7. Reports & Page Ejects

8. Appending data

9. Suppressing report page eject

10. Multiple reports - controlling page eject

11. Help: Retaining Report Page Layout When Calling Report From Form

12. Printing Report causes VFP form to close (not in FPW

13. Report page number across multiple report forms