About Quadbase

Post by Albert Zh » Mon, 30 May 1994 12:48:29

I recently bought a book on SQL which includes a simplied version of
Quadbase. It runs only in DOS environment. Is Quadbase a major player in
DBMS arena?

1. Problem with Quadbase 4.3a

Hallo

Can anyone help me. Ihave aproblem with a
Quadbase Database. In the logfiles i have this
massage:

FATAL ERROR: Assertion faild at line 248
in .\logseg.cpp: log segment full, rollback not
possible.

The Quadbase Server is running as a Service from
Windows NT Service Pack 5 with 256MB Memory.

Sorry from my bad English.

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. ODBC Date Format

3. Quadbase Experiences

4. select into question

5. Quadbase Experience

6. Timing estimation for EEE Migration from V5 to V7

7. QuadBase?

8. Opinions on Quadbase-SQL?