Part time/Contract Job

Post by Meh » Sun, 28 Jan 2001 02:28:31

I have 15 years of programming experience and 4 years of Pick/D3 experience.

I have looking for part time/contract job.

If anyone has any information, please reply.

Thank you.

1. Looking for Part time or Contract job

I have been working as PICK/D3 programmer with AIX on RS6000 for the last 5
years.

I am happy with my full time job but I have some extra time therefore I want
to make some extra money.

If anyone is looking for part time/contract programmer, please reply.

Thank you.

2. Suppressing page throw on printer

3. Printing Strikeouts

4. Looking for VB Part-Time Contract Work

5. username & password

6. Part time Contract opportunity

7. Two way replication. How ?

8. Area Code 415: Sybase DBA available for part time contract

9. Full / part time position or Contract S.E. U.K.

10. Looking for part time/contract work in Seattle Area

11. I am looking for Part time Contract Work

12. AD: Arev Contract part time Atlanta