CD-ROM burning problem...

Post by Enrique Gam » Wed, 01 Feb 1995 02:04:11

The message below was undeliverable to the address show.  So I'll have to
thank this person publicly...

>From: camg2.mfg.mke.ab.com ()
>Subject: Re: Fox on CD-ROM...!
>Date: 29 Jan 1995 13:11:50 GMT

Sorry, I can't thank you directly (I couldn't figure out your name from your
post).  Thanks.

<post deleted to save bandwidth>

-Enrique.

1. vfp 3.0 CD Rom Install, CD Label problem Win95

I am trying to make an installion CD for my
VFP 3.0 app ...

I have created a NET install, then installed it (write away the silly
microsoft stuff)... (using the wizzard)

My Problem is now.... when I go to install it on a Windows 95
machine, it asks me for a CD Rom Labeled "Disk 1"

Problem is with the setup.inf file, I then edited the setup inf
to have a volume labeled "BENCH", or ""  re-created the CD
with the same problem aaaarrrggghhh (Please insert CD labeled "" or
"Bench" or whatever)

Anyone have any ideas??

The install works fine on a Windows 3.x machine.

Thanks

Chris

2. Paradox for Win 5.0 and Interbase 4.0

3. Is there any database working with CD-ROM(CD-R,CD-RW)

4. Announcing TE-TALK (Top-End)

5. Problems with PDX on CD ROM Netware 3.12 with WIN 3.11 Client

6. The Error code is 256!

7. snapshot cd-rom problem

8. Oracle Universal Installer

9. Problem using a MS Access DB on a CD-Rom

10. Oracle Unleashed CD-ROM Problem

11. HP-UX 11.0 (32-bits) Oracle 8.0.5 Enterprise Edition CD-ROM has problems

12. CD-Rom and Paradox 5, 7 wfw, 7 Win95 Problem

13. FMP data files on CD-ROM problem