Degree Student Help

Post by Kent Onlin » Thu, 27 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi all

I am a third year degree student and I was considering a Individual Study
incorporating something that uses
OLAP.

I am looking for ideas, etc.

Would be willing to join a development team if in Kent area.

Any ideas please e-mail

1. Master's degree student looking for an internship

Master's degree student looking for an internship

Withing the framework of my studies I am expected to have an at least
four-month internship in the business world. The potential subjects are
fairly wide-ranging. In the perspective of the master's degree, they should
be 'Distributed Systems" oriented. A "networks" orientation, however, could
be possible as well.

If you know about companies or developpement teams looking for a motivated
student, do not hesitate to contact me directly through my email adress:

www.vanderus.be/denis/denisEN.html.

Denis

2. ControlSource ?

3. TimerEvent

4. Master's degree student looking for an intership

5. Help,, gen single record from datareport in VB6?

6. Master's degree student looking for an internship

7. Datacompression, Data Storage..

8. rotation table in 90 degree - help

9. Database management student in need of help

10. SQL STUDENT NEEDS HELP

11. student need your help...

12. Student Help Please for SQL