VFP Creating Label definition files

Post by John Wieczore » Tue, 17 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I have a form that defines the parameters for choosing the data to
print on labels. I want to be able to select the label type (I'll get
these from label.dbf) and then save the setup information from my form
to a label definition (.LBX) file. I'll then use the label definition
in the LABEL command to do the printing from a control event. I cannot
use the label wizard or the label designer for this purpose. Is there
another way to create a .LBX file?

1. Custom SortOrder - How to create the definition file?

Hi everyone,
I need to make the SQL Server sort the query result correctly according to
my language (Thai) but the available sort order of SQL Server does not do
it.  I see some note about custom sort order and the definition file.   But
I don't know how to create the definition file and how it actually works.
So, does anyone know  about it or can point me to where I can read  more?
Or any other solution is very welcome.
Thanks in advance,
Witaya  WANNAPONGSAI

2. Linked Server: MS ODBC Driver

3. How do I retrieve a recordset from a stored procedure

4. labels labels labels

5. Rebuilding SQL Server 2000

6. How to: Create new database files (tables) in VFP 3.0

7. SQL SERVER MONITORING

8. VFP driver creates 1.3gig tmp file ?

9. vfp 3.0 CD Rom Install, CD Label problem Win95

10. VFP 3.0 - Turning off automatic eject on label printing

11. VFP - print barcode label routine...

12. VFP: Labels