AD: SB+ Training in 26 US Cities - Repost

AD: SB+ Training in 26 US Cities - Repost

Post by George Graha » Thu, 27 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Thanks to a private email point out the inaccuracies in our email, we have
reposted this with the corrections

Introducing regionalized training for SB+. Adapt Software now brings SB+ to
you. We have scheduled SB+ training in 26 cities across the US in the year
2000. This is a very fast paced, but very comprehensive 4 day class that
covers all aspects of developing within SB+, including GUI development. All
classes are hands on and each student will be provided with a comprehensive
training manual along with sample data and a multimedia presentation to
supplement the training. Please visit our web site for more details at
http://www.adaptsoftware.com

George Graham
Adapt Software, Inc.

972-714-4461

AD: SB+ Training in 26 US Cities - Repost

Post by Stuart Boydel » Sat, 29 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>Thanks to a private email point out the inaccuracies in our email, we have

reposted this with the corrections

<farting in the general direction of the people with the silly English>
they teeching n-glish classes to in 26 u.s. sittys ?<full stop>

1. AD: SB+ Training in 26 US Cities

Introducing regionalized training for SB+. Adapt Software now brings SB+ to
you. We have scheduled SB+ training in 26 cities across the US in the year
2000. This is a very faced paced, but very comprehensive 4 day class that
covers all aspects of developing within SB+, including GUI development. All
classes are hands on and each student will be provided with a comprehensive
training manual along with sample data and a multimedia presentation to
supplement the training. Please visit our web site for more details at
http:\\www.adaptsoftware.com

George Graham
Adapt Software, Inc.

972-714-4461

2. Any Experienced ..FRM-40901 Error (not enough memory to remember all or part of this query)

3. Repost: NIST Test Suite Training June 26-27

4. Display problems in Approach

5. AD: SB+ Training Conference 2002

6. SQL Server - Visual Basic ; Consulting Positions in Midwest

7. AD: SB+ Training Video (CD) Series Available!

8. update with inner join and sum

9. Atlantic Oracle Training Conference - April 25-26, 2002