mSQL

Post by mpol.. » Mon, 19 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hi all,

I am having problems trying to properly add a range search (query) to
a select statement for fields that contain real values using mSQL. I
either
end up with parse errors or bad comparison types. An example of what I
am using is:

"and ..... " +
"and (price>'$price_low' or price<'$price_high')" +
"and ..... " +

Also I am trying to perform queries of multiple keywords in large
character
strings that have no specific order, would I have to break up the string
input and write some type or routine for this? Any help is greatly
appreciated!

Mark P.

1. Database from MSQL 7.0 Trial -> MSQL 7.0

Hallo,
I've tried the SQLServer 7.0 Trial edition and I've developed a big
database. Now I've bought the official release but I can't restore the
database created with the Trial edition. Is there any way to import the
database (structure and data) to the new release.

Sorry for my bad english (I'm italian :-O) and thanx for your attention.

Bye,

Alba

2. Entities - what are they?

3. mSQL and mSQL-JDBC remote access

4. ##US-NYC-Wall Street - Project Sybase10/11/Rep DBA - $95K base plus bonus

5. authentication to mSQL through w3-msql

6. emailing po data from oracle

7. mSQL & W3-mSQL on PC platform?

8. pgsql/src/backend/utils/misc (guc.c)

9. mSQL, ANSI-SQL, connectivity of mSQL C-interface to other SQL servers?

10. where's FAQ, does mSQL group exists, where's mSQL website?

11. ODBC problem with MSQL 6.5