New Subscriber

Post by Susan L Ovar » Thu, 07 May 1998 04:00:00

Hello.

I just found this newsgroup and hope someone can help me.  If this is not
the place to post this, I appologize.   I worked as a progress programmer
in the VARNET and MXP environments for 5 years.   I have not programmed for
the last year.  I worked as a contract programmer from my home for a
company 600 miles away for about 9 months.  I realize my skills are rusty
and I need some update classes.  Can anyone point me to a company that
might need my skills and be willing to train me?  I would preferr the
intermountain west or the northwest.  Thank you for any help you can give
me.

Susan L. Ovard

1. Synchronize New Subscriber During Day With User's On (SQL Server 7.0) ???

I'd like to know if during the day I can setup a  new publication and
subscription for some tables that are being updated frequently.  My concern
is that during the synchronization their are going to be updates to the
table.  Are these updates going to be included in the synchronization
process so that once the synchronization is done, the published and
destination table will be exactly the same.   I'm using SQL Server 7.0 on
both publisher and subscribers.

Any ideas???

2. Problem using LEFT via JDBC->ODBC->ACCESS2000

3. Replication from subscriber to publisher not replicating for new table articles

4. How to create a restricted measure in MSAS cube

5. MERGE REPL: Initial snapshot creates a new table schema at Subscriber's site

6. Right Join

7. new identity range on subscriber barfing

8. Moving subscriber to a new server

9. ATTN: New Newsgroup Subscribers

10. SQL2K Publisher/Subscriber - SQL 7.0 Subscriber/Publisher and distributor

11. Publisher to subscriber not functioning but subscriber to publisher works

12. Anonyme Subscribers or Subscriber of this Server are not allowed to create Mergepublicationen