Error code 75?

Post by Slobodan Hajd » Fri, 28 May 1999 04:00:00

Environment: Novell 3.11, Btrieve 6.15, VB 5 Enterprise SP3 (API
calls).

Ocassionally I get error code 75 from my application. Haven't seen any
rule in occurence.

It's not listed in Btrieve 6.15 manuals, so what is it?

Error code 75?

Post by davorin p. » Fri, 28 May 1999 04:00:00

>Environment: Novell 3.11, Btrieve 6.15, VB 5 Enterprise SP3 (API
>calls).

>Ocassionally I get error code 75 from my application. Haven't seen any
>rule in occurence.

>It's not listed in Btrieve 6.15 manuals, so what is it?

Try with updated manuals, I found something in "Quick Reference" dated
august 1998 from p.sql box, it says:

"75: The server routing list is too small."

Bye,
davorin

Error code 75?

Post by Charles Shrader I » Fri, 28 May 1999 04:00:00

>Environment: Novell 3.11, Btrieve 6.15, VB 5 Enterprise SP3 (API
>calls).

>Ocassionally I get error code 75 from my application. Haven't seen any
>rule in occurence.

>It's not listed in Btrieve 6.15 manuals, so what is it?

If I recall correctly, it is a path/file access error.  Are you creating
tables or directories "on-the-fly"?  Hope this sheds some light on the
situation...  We used to get this error in our Platinum Accounting Software
when we upgraded from Novell 3 to 4.

Error code 75?

Post by Tech Suppor » Fri, 28 May 1999 04:00:00

A status 75 basically indicates an invalid session.  There have been
instances where updating to the latest patch of 6.15 resolved this issue.
The latest patch is 6.15.451 and is located at
http://www.pervasive.com/support/updates/upd_btrieve.html.  If you are using
any other Btrieve applications besides your VB 5 application it is highly
recommend that you contact the application vendor before applying the patch
to make sure they support it with their product.

Susan
Pervasive Software Tech Support

>Environment: Novell 3.11, Btrieve 6.15, VB 5 Enterprise SP3 (API
>calls).

>Ocassionally I get error code 75 from my application. Haven't seen any
>rule in occurence.

>It's not listed in Btrieve 6.15 manuals, so what is it?

Error code 75?

Post by Bill Bac » Tue, 01 Jun 1999 04:00:00

If you are running DOS applications from Windows NT Workstations, you can
also see this problem.  It can also be seen as Status 8224 from time to
time from the same workstations.

Upgrade your DOS requester to (at least) 7.00.201 to fix it.
 Goldstar Software Inc.
 Building on Btrieve(R) for the Future(SM)
 Bill Bach

 www.goldstarsoftware.com
 *** Btrieve/Pervasive.SQL Service & Support Class ***
 June 9-11, 1999
 *** Pervasive.SQL Programming Class ***
 June 23-25, 1999
 See our web site for full details!

> Environment: Novell 3.11, Btrieve 6.15, VB 5 Enterprise SP3 (API
> calls).

> Ocassionally I get error code 75 from my application. Haven't seen any
> rule in occurence.

> It's not listed in Btrieve 6.15 manuals, so what is it?

Error code 75?

Post by jfdam.. » Tue, 01 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Error 75 : Path/File access error (Visual Basic error)

Can be many things. When are you getting this error ?

If you are getting it when trying to print : Check if your printer is
turned on and if it's ON-LINE. Check if the printer cable is plugged in
properly and if it's not damaged.

If you are getting this error when trying to open a file : Ensure that
the file is not locked by another application or another VB session.
check if the file exists and if you are specifying the right name.

Hope that helps you.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Error code 75?

Post by Slobodan Hajd » Sat, 05 Jun 1999 04:00:00

On Thu, 27 May 1999 13:21:24 GMT, "Tech Support"

Great.

Yes, I use Btrieve Developer Kit with MicroKernel 6.15.440 (originally
came that build - it's what says properties of wbtrv32.dll).

So, I'll try to apply patch and find out what happens.

And yes, other applications are supporting this MicroKernel.