Question about FileMaker Developer 6

Post by M. Weihrau » Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:41:36

Hi!

Unfortunately, I do not retrieve the group comp.databases.filemaker,
so I have to post it here:

I have been using Filemaker Developer 4 and when you bound your
databases into a runtime solution, the splashscreen "Created by
Filemaker" after closing the "program" could be deactivated in the
Binder software.

A friend showed me FileMaker 6 and I did not find that option in the
binder anymore. Does that mean you have to have this splashscreen?

Martin

Question about FileMaker Developer 6

Post by Chris Brow » Tue, 04 Feb 2003 08:23:07

this was asked in the c.d.f  within the last 2 months. As I recollect,
later splash was there to stay (advertising)

> Hi!

> Unfortunately, I do not retrieve the group comp.databases.filemaker,
> so I have to post it here:

> I have been using Filemaker Developer 4 and when you bound your
> databases into a runtime solution, the splashscreen "Created by
> Filemaker" after closing the "program" could be deactivated in the
> Binder software.

> A friend showed me FileMaker 6 and I did not find that option in the
> binder anymore. Does that mean you have to have this splashscreen?

> Martin

1. Questions about FileMaker Developer

I'm considering purchasing Developer, but I want to make certain of a few
things before I do.

1) If I purchase FMPD for my Windows computer am I able to create an
application that will run on Windows and an application that will run on
Mac?
2) Is it as nearly as simple as taking my database that I created in FMP 6
and generating a run-time version in FMP Developer?
3) Is it difficult to create a limited license for the application I create?
Can I limit its use to a 30 day trial, 30 use trial, or to a certain record
limit?

Thank you,
Jeanne

2. BDS US-NY Client Server Programmers $$

3. question for filemaker developers

4. US-NY-ORACLE DBA (JUNIOR)

5. Filemaker 5.5 Files in Filemaker 6.0 Developer???

6. Problems with tape backups

7. Filemaker developer question

8. Performance Questions on Stored Procs

9. filemaker developer question

10. filemaker developer 5 and filemaker unlimited

11. WANTED: ENTREPENEUR / FILEMAKER DEVELOPER. Gezocht: ONDERNEMER / FILEMAKER KENNER

12. Filemaker Pro Developer 5 Question

13. FileMaker Pro Developer Edition runtime question