FoxPro Mac Programmer Needed - Tempe, AZ

FoxPro Mac Programmer Needed - Tempe, AZ

Post by Adam » Sun, 19 Mar 1995 07:19:36

I am looking for someone with knowledge of FoxBASE+/Mac 2.01 and
FoxPro/Mac 2.6a to assist in a conversion project.  I would like to employ
YAG's FoxPro Codebook algorithms.

Thanks,

Adam Zimmerman
Programmer/Analyst
ESH, Inc.

Post by Rick Custan » Wed, 22 Mar 1995 05:25:42

: I am looking for someone with knowledge of FoxBASE+/Mac 2.01 and
: FoxPro/Mac 2.6a to assist in a conversion project.  I would like to employ
: YAG's FoxPro Codebook algorithms.

: Thanks,

: Adam Zimmerman
: Programmer/Analyst
: ESH, Inc.

Adam:

I might be interested. I have experience with FoxBase for Mac and FoxPro
for Mac. I have employed YAG's Codebook methodology in serveral projects.
I also have experience in writing tracking applications for various
manufacturing facilities as well as customer information applications,
and some production costing applications, if any of these areas is
applicable.

Please let me know how to follow up on this as I, like everyone-else,
would like to quit and become a consultant.

Thanks,

Philip Rohkohl Jr.
Quitter/Consultant