DbaseIV v2.0 under Windows95 'Access File Error' Help needed

DbaseIV v2.0 under Windows95 'Access File Error' Help needed

Post by Martin Meg » Wed, 19 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Whenever I try to run dBASEIV v2.0 under Windows 95 I get an 'Access
File corrupted error' and the program will not start.  dBASE is
accesed from a file server and works fine when accessed from
workstations running Windows 3.1, so I know that the Access file is
not corrupted.

dBASEIV v1.5 worked fine on the same machine under Windows95.

This has been bugging me for quite awhile now. Can anyone throw some
light on this. TIA

1. Need Help with 'Unexpected Error'

Hi all,

I have a program that interfaces to an Access 2000 database. Everything
works great but occasionally, when I click Edit (to edit an existing record
in the database) a windows error msg box appears saying "Unexpected
Error...quitting". The program doesn't crash and everything seems to keep
running fine but I would like to get rid of the error. It doesn't look very
professional. Thanks for any help in advance!

L. Behr.

2. new site

3. Need help with 'Insufficient Memory' errors

4. 3-Way Join Running Sloowww with the Query/Schema

5. Need help with 'ORA-01012' error

6. osqlxml.dll

7. Can't Sort dBaseIV file??

8. Need Help: error: count of 0 users, can't access paradox

9. FPD26- EXE file won't print under Windows95

10. RT Error 525 - 'Data Access error'