FMPro 4: Why no layout menu on some Win98 machines

FMPro 4: Why no layout menu on some Win98 machines

Post by TE » Tue, 18 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone seen the following problem?

I have 4 machines running Windows 98 and Filemaker Pro 4.

On 2 machines the layout menu (on the left hand side of the screen) will not
appear when you click on the current layout.  All it does it make the button
look like it was pressed, but it doesn't show the layouts.  The drop down
lists used in the layout work fine.

On a third computer the layout menu works fine, but the drop down list on
the layout doesn't work.

The fourth computer has both the layout menu and drop down lists working
correctly.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

1. MSDE (Jr. SQL Server 7.0) will not start on Win98 machine using SQLDMO from remote machine

Using SQL-DMO, we can start MSDE on a Win2000 machine from a remote
workstation on the TCP/IP network and use it just fine.  When we attempt to
use SQL-DMO to start MSDE on a Win98 machine from a remote workstation on
the TCP/IP network, it will not start.  However, if we manually start MSDE
on the Win98 workstation, we can access it just fine.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Mark

2. Ooops - Retrevieng the address of current cell (Excel)

3. FMPro 5.5 - Scripts in a Layout to operate on a related file

4. Merging to smth other than Paradox

5. Help! WIN98 moved shortcut to FMPRO files

6. 18115-NY-NEW YORK-ORACLE-DBA Skills-Oracle DBA

7. Help!! FMPRO 2.1 crashing on startup in Win98

8. ODBC conncetion troubles

9. Popup list or Local menus FMPRO 4.0 WIN

10. How do Win98-like layout?

11. Newbie: How do Win98-like layout?

12. Layout list disappears in Win98

13. Q: removing menus from fmpro runtime