Looking for FoxBASE 3rd party products directory

Looking for FoxBASE 3rd party products directory

Post by Paul Pazand » Wed, 21 Aug 1991 01:27:49

I am looking for a directory of 3rd party FoxBASE database programs.
Specifically, I'm looking for client type database programs - not
compiled so that it may be customized.

Thanks for any info (please forward any responses directly to me, thanks!)

Paul.
.

1. 3rd party products

I'm looking for a whole range of products that use SQL Server as a back end.
1. Call center
2. Help desk
3. HR
4. Accounting
5. CRM

Database and Operations Director
AdOutlet.com - http://www.adoutlet.com
E-SOLUTIONS FOR THE MEDIA MARKETPLACET
Phone: 614.538.8100 Extension 278
   Fax: 614.538.8186

2. Is it possible to copy a long raw???

3. reqd 3rd party Replication products

4. multiple inheritence in oodb

5. 3rd Party Products

6. Data Warehouses

7. Req for list of 3rd party Informix-based products

8. Mail task does not work when scheduled

9. Suggestions/Comments for 3rd Party Report Writer Products

10. Question about 3rd party graphing products

11. Need 3rd Party Add On Products

12. Scheduling 3rd-party product for FoxPro Win????

13. Seeking advice on Clipper 3rd party products