US-WEBSPEED V2 training-Progress V7.3 GUI-WSI

US-WEBSPEED V2 training-Progress V7.3 GUI-WSI

Post by WSI Nationwi » Tue, 02 Dec 1997 04:00:00

--(All fees are paid by our client companies and all projects  are on-site at
the location listed below-no 3rd party referrals or agencies, please)------

I have been asked to identify Independent Consultants with Progress V7.3 GUI,
Progress V8.x experience  a plus to receive complete Webspeed V2 training to
prepare selected candidates for multiple projects throughout the USA.  Most of
the individual projects are three months in duration so the flexibility to
travel will assure continued work all over the USA.  A flexible starting rate is
offered, depending on specific experience, in the $400 day range, with some
 paid overtime possibly available.  Your asking rate will be submitted, after
your approval.

                  Qualified candidates must have at least two years experience
                  with a company --- not a school --- working on business
                  systems and must be a US citizen, or not require sponsorship,
                  thanks.

If you know someone who might qualify (no 3rd party referrals or agencies,
please), or is coming to the NYC/NJ/CT/PA area, (WSI has over 150+ other
employee and consulting opportunities available), e-mail a resume to Jay L.
(please do not return a copy of this announcement with your response) to

(To insure formatting & print quality, please also mail a copy to me at WSI,
1619 Third Avenue, Box #6415, New York, NY  10128-0004)

(A full listing of all WSI requirements can be seen at http://www.webb.com/wsi )

When resumes are received, the candidate is contacted if there is a match, the
situation is thoroughly described and the candidate tells us how they would like
us to proceed.  No information leaves our office without prior approval. (This
makes for long term relationships, which we encourage)
WSI is a "specialty" recruiting organization with over twenty years experience
and fees paid by our selected client companies, freeing our hands to find top
level candidates for "better" projects all over the USA.
xwsix

1. US-WEBSPEED V2 training-Progress V7.3 GUI-WSI

--(All fees are paid by our client companies and all projects  are on-site at
the location listed below-no 3rd party referrals or agencies, please)------

I have been asked to identify Independent Consultants with Progress V7.3 GUI
with Progress V8.x experience  a plus to receive complete Webspeed V2 training
to prepare selected candidates for multiple projects throughout the USA.  Most
of the individual projects are three months in duration so the flexibility to
travel will assure continued work all over the USA,  with a flexible starting
rate in the $400 day range with some paid overtime possibly available.  Your
[...]

2. multiple insert with distinct in select

3. US-MA-Progress v7 GUI->v8-WSI

4. different records in same row of DBGrid

5. US-S.E-Progress V7 GUI/V8 Project Team-WSI

6. MSDE: SQLNS.dll

7. US-CA-Progress v7 GUI,UNIX-WSI

8. US-S.E-Progress V7 GUI/V8 Project Team-WSI

9. US-So East-Progress V6/V7/V8,Internet,Dispatch-1,Varnet,MXP-WSI

10. US-TX-713-Progress 7 GUI-WSI

11. US-NY-914-PROGRESS V7 Chr/UNIX-$520-WSI

12. US-No West-Progress V6/V7 chr,"C"-WSI