Looking for IDMS

Post by Terry Qui » Mon, 05 Apr 1993 22:31:50

As part of a class project for a computing class, my wife is
trying to locate a company in the central Illinois area that uses
a database system called IDMS (Integrated Database Management
System).  Written by Computer Associates (formerly Cullinet
Software), it runs on IBM mainframe systems, and is also referred
to as a "CODASYL system", or one that is based on the Data Base
Task Group (DBTG).  This is generally thought of as an older type
of system.

If anyone is knowledgeable of a company using this system, please
contact me by Email ASAP, as they are approaching a deadline.
Thank you in advance.

--
                                    Terry Quinn
                                     Germantown Hills, IL