FPW 2.6 and RUN WINWORD

Post by Prof. Dr. Harald Klepzi » Mon, 13 May 1996 04:00:00

I need to start WINWORD in my FPW 2.6 application. Every time I perform
the "! /n3 winword.exe" command, foxpro start winword again. I found no
way to check if WINWORD is already started in WINDOWS. Restarting WINWORD
several times leads to errors by a lack of memory. Does anyone have a
solution how to check 1) if WINWORD is already active under WINDOWS and
thus activate this version or 2) alternatively start WINWORD by the ! -
command if it is not active? Thank you so much for your assistance. ! H.
Klepzig.