Accessing an MS Access ODBC Remotely?

Post by Joshua Lippine » Thu, 02 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I have set up an Access Database as an ODBC on a machine located at my ISP
so that I can use it with my Active Server Pages.  I want to access that
ODBC database remotely from my home or office so I can open it in Access 97
and use the forms and tables or at least access the data and create my own
forms.

Thanks for the help

-j

Accessing an MS Access ODBC Remotely?

Post by Vijay Shekha » Tue, 07 Jul 1998 04:00:00

You can check the "ColdFusion" to create dynamic webpages which can talk
to the databa on the internet. Cold fusion is from
http://www.allaire.com

-VxS

--

Accessing an MS Access ODBC Remotely?

Post by Carlos R. Soli » Tue, 07 Jul 1998 04:00:00

With Access 97 you should be able to create a form and save it as an ASP
page that would allow you to interactively modify your database from any
browser