picture visible / not visible

Post by F. Huemm » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

i have a form, generated by the wizard, with standard navigation buttonset.
Which method is triggerd, if the user click on next, prev etc, means a new
record is displayed in the form. Depending on a boolean value in the record
 i want to display a a picture or not. Like

if bBoolValue = = .t.
    thisform.mypicture.visible = .t.
endif

I tried the on paint method of the form, but this give me various problems
After a hour i did it with putting the code on every button, but i guess
there must be a better method.

Thanks in advance

frank

picture visible / not visible

Post by UTN » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Try to refresh the form when you go to another record.
In the refresh event of the form you could use your code

 if bBoolValue = = .t.
     thisform.mypicture.visible = .t.
else
     thisform.mypicture.visible = .f.
endif

Bye

Benno Nolthenius

Quote:> Hello,

> i have a form, generated by the wizard, with standard navigation
buttonset.
> Which method is triggerd, if the user click on next, prev etc, means a new
> record is displayed in the form. Depending on a boolean value in the
record
>  i want to display a a picture or not. Like

> if bBoolValue = = .t.
>     thisform.mypicture.visible = .t.
> endif

> I tried the on paint method of the form, but this give me various problems
> After a hour i did it with putting the code on every button, but i guess
> there must be a better method.

> Thanks in advance

> frank

picture visible / not visible

Post by Mike Sho » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Or how about

thisform.mypicture.visible = bBoolValue

Post by F. Huemm » Fri, 30 Jul 1999 04:00:00

> Or how about

> thisform.mypicture.visible = bBoolValue

> >Try to refresh the form when you go to another record.
> >In the refresh event of the form you could use your code

> > if bBoolValue = = .t.
> >     thisform.mypicture.visible = .t.
> >else
> >     thisform.mypicture.visible = .f.
> >endif

Simple and fast solution, thanks

frank

1. Picture.visible = true and some buttons are show !?

I have seen some samples where there is a picture (or image) with some
buttons over it.

When the program sets the picture visible, it makes the buttons
visible too. As far I know, a group including the picture and buttons
is created, so that they all "go together". But I don't know how to
create that association between the buttons and de picture.

Any help?
Thanks in advance.
David
Barcelona

2. Splitting a field's contents

3. not visible text box not updating database

4. Access to SQL Server

5. Not all users visible in Enterprise Manager

6. Oracle News from OraWorld 12/16/97

7. Table Design View not Visible in Enterprise Manager (SQL7)

8. How do I trim a column on insert or update?

9. Stored procedure not running and no errors visible

10. Multiple instances not visible on application server

11. ODBC System DSNs not visible on workstation

12. Member Name Column not visible in cube and pivots

13. SQL Database not visible from ODBC Administrator