dbase 5 ono windows 95

Post by the bednar' » Sun, 13 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Trying to load Borland's dbase 5 onto window 95 and getting an invaled
driver name. WPSUNI.    HELP!

1. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A

Using VB 4.0, Windows 95 B.

I create a setup routine using the standard Setup Wizard shipped with 4.0.
I made some manual entries to the SWDEPEND.INI for some DLL relationships.

The SETUP.EXE is then executed on a Windows 95 A machine.  I receive an
error "Unexpected Error" and it quits.  This happens during the
"Initializing Files" routine - before it even gets to the part were the
user kicks off the setup and/or changes directories for the install.

It works great on Windows 95 B machines.  I recently made the switch to a
Windows 95 B machine - never had a single issue creating SETUP programs on
my Windows 95 A machines.

Anyone seen this before.  Please feel free to email me at:

--
Regards,
Gary Glickman

2. MDX Error: Cannot find dimension member ("[Client Lists].[ADVISORY]") in a name binding function

3. 22200-FL-Fort Lauderdale-Visual Basic-ORACLE-Windows 95-Visual Basic 4.0, Oracle 7.0, Windows 95

4. HowTo: FPW 2.6 & IBM AS/400 - Client/Server

5. AK-Indianapolis-71654--Windows 95-Dbase-SNMP-ORACLE-Integration-Installation/Con

6. FORMAT FILE

7. Import to 2 tables (I think?)

8. Error Printing from dBASE 5.0 in Windows 95

9. dBase IV - Windows 95

10. Dbase IV printing in windows 95

11. dBase IV and Windows 95

12. Problem with dBase IV v2.0 and Windows '95