Oracle database news group

Post by Andrew Debkowsk » Thu, 17 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone help me. Is there an Oracle news group out there. I could've
swore that there was one called comp.databases.oracle. But it doesn't
seem to exist anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

                        Thanks in advance

or reply by current newsgroup.

Oracle database news group

Post by Mserb » Thu, 17 Apr 1997 04:00:00

comp.databases.oracle has split into 4 newsgroups:

comp.databases.oracle.server
comp.databases.oracle.misc
comp.databases.oracle.tools
comp.databases.oracle.marketplace

I hope this helps.

Michael Serbanescu
Sr. Consultant, MIACO Corporation

Oracle database news group

Post by Anthony DeLuc » Thu, 17 Apr 1997 04:00:00

> Can anyone help me. Is there an Oracle news group out there. I could've
> swore that there was one called comp.databases.oracle. But it doesn't
> seem to exist anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

>                         Thanks in advance

> or reply by current newsgroup.

comp.databases.oracle is still there. I just read it.
--Tony

Oracle database news group

Post by David Vodnansk » Fri, 18 Apr 1997 04:00:00

> Can anyone help me. Is there an Oracle news group out there. I could've
> swore that there was one called comp.databases.oracle. But it doesn't
> seem to exist anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try comp.databases.oracle.*
for example comp.databases.oracle.server,comp.databases.oracle.tools,...

Bye David

-------------------
David Vodnansky
ICL Czech republic

-------------------

1. public news server for oracle news groups

Hello

Is there any public news server that is totally dedicated to Oracle
news groups just like there are news servers named
'forums.powersoft.com' or 'forums.sybase.com' for PowerSoft/Sybase
related news groups.

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. How do I add fileds to a new recordset

3. SQL 6.5 locks when running over 100 data bases

4. Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

5. group by problem on view converted from sybase

6. The User Group News: South Florida Informix User Group meeting

7. urgent database design for news groups

8. Any other news groups like comp.databases.sybase

9. Washington State - WSA Database Special Interest Group News

10. News group for database publishing systems?