GemBase: Info about/ Link with Progress

Post by mct.. » Sat, 13 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Is there anybody out there who has any info regarding a 4GL called GemBase. I
need to get some info as possible. I know this is a PROGRESS newsgroup but I am
going to be involved in a project to get them speaking to each other. Info such
as the whereabouts of a newsgroup, books to read (where I can get these) etc.
Thank you in advance for any help I may receive.

1. 22604-IN-Indianapolis-Business Objects-ORACLE Tools-ORACLE-PROMIX-GEMBASE-PROMIX, GEMBASE

=
Company    : Technisource
Website    : http://www.tsi.net
Job Title  : PROMIX, GEMBASE
Location   : Indianapolis, IN
Job Type   : Contract
============================
Technisource is an innovative and rapidly growing national contract, consulting
and staffing organization Technisource has a long list of satisfied clients and
hundreds of high caliber consultants with rewarding careers in the technical
industry Technisource offers the best solution whether our clients' needs are
for one engineer, a team or a complete outsourcing unit Since 1987 Technisource
has specialized in the technical consulting industry and is the most qualified
resource to turn for your next project Over 600 opportunities are listed on our
website, WWWTSINET for engineers, programmers, designers, technicians and
technical writers

 Experience with manufacturing, purchasing, shipping or financial systems,
integrated MRPII (material requirements planning) systems Pluses include:
GEMBASE Programming, PROMIX Application Support, Business Objects Report
Development, Business Objects Universe Development, Oracle and Oracle Browser
experience DURATION 6 - 9 months

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* Business Objects
* ORACLE Tools
* ORACLE
* PROMIX
* GEMBASE
=
=
Contact Information:
Reference : IND0305

Technisource
1901 NW 62nd St.,  #401

Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309

Phone: 800-940-1111 EXT 237
   -   -
Fax No: 888-290-2990

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

2. How to use a checkbox with paradox ?

3. GEMBASE - Info Required

4. Printing DB Structures

5. GEMBASE Info-Required

6. ORA-04031 - installation error

7. Progress: Progress V6 on SunOS - dynamicly linked?? (crosspost)

8. European Characters

9. Who knows GEMBASE??

10. progress info for queries?

11. Progress info for SPs/Queries?