Jobs- Data Warehouse- Big Six - Nationwide

Jobs- Data Warehouse- Big Six - Nationwide

Post by Byondlim » Sat, 20 Jun 1998 04:00:00

DATA WAREHOUSE POSITIONS

Our client, a Big Six Firm, is expanding its Data Warehouse practice
nationwide. We are looking for candidates with strong data modeling experience,
knowledge of physical and logical design of large RDBMS,  and experience with
at least one implementation of a Data Warehouse.  Previous experience with
tools such as Erwin, Essbase, Business Objects, Holos, Cognos,  or Oracle
Express is desirable. The positions are nationwide.

Interested candidates should contact Transcend Inc. at 201-444-9584 (phone),

1. Jobs- Data Warehouse - Big Six - Nationwide

DATA WAREHOUSE POSITIONS

Our client, a Big Six Firm, is expanding its Data Warehouse practice
nationwide. We are looking for candidates with strong data modeling experience,
knowledge of physical and logical design of large RDBMS,  and experience with
at least one implementation of a Data Warehouse.  Previous experience with
tools such as Erwin, Essbase, Business Objects, Holos, Cognos,  or Oracle
Express is desirable. The positions are nationwide.

Interested candidates should contact Transcend Inc. at 201-444-9584 (phone),

2. identity

3. Data Warehouse with Big Six Firm

4. Userstatistics

5. US-NYC-Jobs-Data Warehouse- 100K+benefits

6. new geoobj type in PG.

7. Nationwide-116208--Data Warehousing-ORACLE-DATA WAREHOUSING

8. Good book on SQL Server Replication and Administration

9. DATA WAREHOUSE CONSULTANT JOBS @ SYBASE, NYC,ATL

10. (JOBS) CNET'S Database/Data warehouse Openings

11. DATA WAREHOUSE JOBS @ SYBASE PROF SVCS,NYC,ATL+

12. DATA WAREHOUSE JOBS @ SYBASE PROF SVCS,NYC,ATLANTA+

13. JOBS: Experienced Data Warehouse, Oracle, Sybase, COBOL consultants