Filemaker Pro Help Needed

Post by Revd » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Have Filemaker Pro installed on Windows 95.  When we go to open files, the
display is filled with symbols and an occasional recognizable word.  NEED HELP
IMMEDIATELY

1. Need Help converting FileMaker Pro to Access!

I am trying to convert a Filemaker Pro database to Access.  I can't do it
directly from access, so I export the records in FileMaker Pro to DBase III
(.dbf), and then import th dbf to access.

The problem is the export in filemaker pro is converting the address fields
to numerics.
I'm loosing 20,000 cells of data.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Allen

2. DB2 - Global Stored Procedure in Stored Procedures

3. Need help getting this AppleScript working in FileMaker Pro 6.0

4. scroll cursors ? esql-c prototypes ?

5. Filemaker Pro Server V3 and Filemaker Pro V5.5

6. PICK/Universe Programmer Needed-- NYC

7. Filemaker Pro 5 security, help needed

8. Is there any way to show current record/total record number

9. Need help concatenating text in FileMaker Pro

10. Filemaker Pro Unlimited or Filemaker Pro Server?

11. Need help? Filemaker pro 2.1 and hosts

12. Need help with emailing from filemaker pro