How to Save data in Foxpro 2.6 using Visual Foxpro Driver (ADO)

How to Save data in Foxpro 2.6 using Visual Foxpro Driver (ADO)

Post by Dines » Sat, 29 Dec 2001 01:27:38

I have some data in Oracle tables which has to be saved into a Dbf file. I am using the
Visual Foxpro Driver and creating the file using the Create Table Sql statement but the
resultant dbf file is not compilant with foxpro 2.6. i would like to know how to save it
foxpro 2.6 compatible mode.

Do try to post replies to

Thank You.

1. insert nulls into foxpro tables using visual foxpro driver

The documents of visual foxpro driver say it can support
Foxpro tables, so I export some tables(.dbf files) and
using visual foxpro driver to connect them using free
table format. Then...all the columns in the tables are
turned to NOT NULL, I try to insert null values into these
tables by modify the connection string and set "NULL=NO",
the msdn documents say this will insert blanks for null
values. So it does, it turns null numbers to zero, and
null date value to 12-30-99, this is not acceptable. Can
anybody tell me how to correct this and set the columns to
NULL?

2. Guessing SQL Server 2000 GUIDs

3. Migrating Graphs from FoxPro 2.6 to Visual FoxPro.

4. Copying packages

5. ForSale/Trade: FoxPro 2.6 for Windows and Visual FoxPro 3.0

6. dbspace assigned an index?

7. Converting foxpro 2.6 to visual foxpro

8. Equivalent of DoEvents in T-SQL

9. Foxpro 2.6 dos to Visual Foxpro 6

10. WTB: Foxbase+, FoxPro 1.0 for Win, FoxPro 2.0 for DOS, FoxPro 2.6 DOS/Win

11. Using visual FoxPro 2.6 files with VB 3.0

12. Visual Basic App using Foxpro 2.6 DB