US-TX Pick SB+

Post by i.. » Wed, 11 Nov 1998 04:00:00

York Solutions is a full-service consultancy with an international
concentration in Pick/SB+/Universe/Masterpack.  Our specialized niche
enables us to consistently present the best contract and permanent
opportunities to the qualified professional.  We are currently accepting
resumes for an experienced Pick SB+ programmer for the Austin area.  The
ideal
candidate for this permanent position will have  SB+ experience, and
Masterpack is a major plus.  Top contract rate!  Please submit resumes to:

York Solutions
(503) 284-9888 phone

1. US-PA - Pick/SB+ position

Maverick Computing is a computer consultancy specializing in placement of
Oracle and Pick/SB+/Masterpack professionals.  We are currently accepting
resumes for a position in Philadelphia PA.  This is a great opportunity for
the qualified individual on either a permanent or contract basis.  The most
successful candidates will have Pick and SB+ experience, but the SB+
requirement may be substituted for strong Unix experience.  The position
involves a number of special projects, as well as development and
maintenance of existing programs.  Please contact:

John Beaver

(503) 248-0821 fax

2. SP3 introduced problem :o(

3. US - Pick/Universe/Unidata/SB+ - permanent positions

4. rollback trigger and @@rowcount

5. US-MN Top-Notch Pick/SB+/Mpack opportunity

6. 6.5 -> 7 Queries

7. US-NC- Contract and Permanent Pick/SB+/Masterpack Position

8. Problem with X-Axis labels on TDBCHart

9. US-FL-Permanent Pick/SB+ position

10. US-GA-ATLANTA- PICK/SB+/INGRES

11. US-OH-Pick/Universe/Unidata/SB+ - permanent positions

12. US-CA Pick Universe SB+

13. sb+ on Universe running on a Unix Platform to SB+ on Universe on a NT Platform