FoxPro 2.0/LAN Patches -- Are there any?

FoxPro 2.0/LAN Patches -- Are there any?

Post by Ron Haukenfre » Tue, 28 Apr 1992 02:26:18

Does anyone know if there has been any updates to FoxPro 2.0, I've heard
whispers but nothing concrete.

Thanks
--
Ron Haukenfrers                                              *********

                                                           .      ****
Athabasca University    Educational Computing Services    ..      ****
P.O. Box 10 000                                          ....     ****
Athabasca, AB CANADA    (403)675-6332                   ..........****

Post by DOUG WITM » Thu, 30 Apr 1992 02:47:00

>Does anyone know if there has been any updates to FoxPro 2.0, I've heard
>whispers but nothing concrete.

>Thanks
>--
>Ron Haukenfrers                                                  *********

>                                                       .      ****
>Athabasca University        Educational Computing Services    ..      ****
>P.O. Box 10 000                                              ....     ****
>Athabasca, AB CANADA        (403)675-6332                   ..........****

I spoke to Fox Software yesterday.  They said there is a version
of Foxlan carrying a March 1992 date.
Doug Witmer

Post by Randy Linds » Thu, 30 Apr 1992 05:32:47

>Does anyone know if there has been any updates to FoxPro 2.0, I've heard
>whispers but nothing concrete.

>Ron Haukenfrers                                                  *********

The Compuserve FOX* (can't remember what follows the FOX portion of the
SIG name) SIG has patches for FoxPro.  They consider the July, 1991 version
to be rather old.

Good luck.
Randy Lindsey

Post by Dave Sheve » Sat, 02 May 1992 05:23:24

>>Does anyone know if there has been any updates to FoxPro 2.0, I've heard
>>whispers but nothing concrete.
>The Compuserve FOX* (can't remember what follows the FOX portion of the
>SIG name) SIG has patches for FoxPro.  They consider the July, 1991 version
>to be rather old.

Yow!  Guess I missed this the first time around -
there have been about 600 revisions to FoxPro 2.0 since it's July release
in 1991.  The latest release is March25, 1992 (just got it yesterday :).
The patching scheme Fox uses works VERY well.  The patches can be applied
via the Patch program Fox sends along with the patches.  Just give 'em a
ring, tell 'em your serial number, and they'll send you the patches.

If you're on Compuserve, you can download them from there.

.------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Dave Shevett  Lawrenceville, NJ | FoxPro mailing list -- Mail for info |

+-------------------------------/  "Have you ever heard of the Murk?"    |
| 10 points if you can ID this --> "Sure!  That's first year stuff..."   |
`------------------------------------------------------------------------'

1. Foxpro 2.0 LAN and 2.6 for DOS - Help for Windows 3.1 PIF settings

Wow.

It's been a long time since anyone has mentioned so many obsolete software
products in a single message. LOL

I can't help you out other than point out that the two memory standards
(DPMI and VCPI) pre-date Windows and *its* memory management and may never
be compatible. If they are compatible, great and good. It's an accident, but
a great accident. <g>

Wow ... what a blast from the past.

Dan

2. Openworld 2001

3. FoxPro 2.0 Lan

4. Which Database Engine To Use ?????

5. how to create libraries for FoxPro/LAN 2.0

6. newbie ? on dimensions in a MDXQuery

7. Foxpro/LAN 2.0 European edition, Disk1

8. SQL Server 2000 sp3 and filegroups

9. FoxPRO/LAN 2.0 - Does it work?

10. FoxPRO 2.0/LAN and PC-Interface

11. Problem With FoxPro LAN 2.0 on newer machines

12. FoxPro 2.0/LAN and Lantastic: Problem Combo?

13. FoxPro/LAN 2.0 reference book ??