WANTED: TPC benchmark sources

Post by Makoto Hashimo » Fri, 08 May 1992 21:02:24

Does anybody have sources for the TPC-A and TPC-B benckmarks ?
You response through email would be appreciated.

Makoto Hashimoto

1. TPC-A,B,C benchmark source code

        If anyone knows how to get the TPC benchmark source code, I
would like to know, too.  Specifically, I would like to use the TPC
benchmarks to see how our particular hardware platforms stack up against
those used by the TPC.
        I'm also interested in getting a copy of the most recent TPC
benchmark results, particularaly for Sybase 10.0.1/P2.
        Please respond via e-mail.

Thanks!
Kirk Martinez

2. what character set?

3. SQL pane in DTS

4. TPC benchmark app source code?

5. Screen looks different on different machines!!!

6. Benchmark sources, esp. TPC-C

7. Delphi and DB/2

8. TPC-B benchmark source code for Oracle 6.2/Meiko system

9. TPC A or B benchmark app source code?

10. Wanted: Info on large Sybase DB/TPC Benchmarks

11. TPC benchmark info wanted

12. Query about TPC/A , TPC/B Benchmarks ...