FPW 2.6 Report Form - need to use odd size paper

FPW 2.6 Report Form - need to use odd size paper

Post by JeffKSmi » Wed, 18 Dec 1996 04:00:00

    I would be ETERNALLY GRATEFUL if anyone could help with the following
question:

   I have FPW 2.6a and am trying to create a report using the report
writer on a custom form with a size of 8 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches.  Changing
the physical form size of the document to print on is NOT an option.

   I see that there are quite a few form sizes available, but my size is
not one of them.  I am at a total stop until I can get this resolved -
unless I want to go back to the old ?'text',memvar  method (NOT!).

  I know there are ways to change the PRINTER from within FoxPro, but this
is NOT what I want to do.  Is there a way to either add more choices to
the list, or to define a new paper size from within FoxPro?  When I choose
USER DEFINED SIZE - Fox gives me no further opportunities to define the
sizing of the form...?

Thanks so much for any help anyone can offer.

Jeff Smith
Cincinnati, OH

1. FPW 2.6 Report Form - printing to odd siz paper

   I would be ETERNALLY GRATEFUL to anyone who can help with the following
question:

   I have FPW 2.6a and am trying to create a report using the report
writer on a custom form with a size of 8 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches.  Changing
the physical form size of the document to print on is NOT an option.

   I see that there are quite a few form sizes available, but my size is
not one of them.  I am at a total stop until I can get this resolved -
unless I want to go back to the old ?'text',memvar  method (NOT!).

  I know there are ways to change the PRINTER from within FoxPro, but this
is NOT what I want to do.  Is there a way to either add more choices to
the list, or to define a new paper size from within FoxPro?  When I choose
USER DEFINED SIZE - Fox gives me no further opportunities to define the
sizing of the form...?

Thanks so much for any help.

Jeff Smith

2. Unix Raw device on cylinder zero

3. How to setup report for odd-sized paper

4. How do I uninstall SQLServer 6.5

5. fpw 2.6 Report form to prg

6. Example database workload

7. FPW 2.6 Forms / Report / Screen integration problem.

8. progress...

9. Tracing for bugs while using Report Writer in FPW 2.6

10. fpw 2.6 -- odd printing occurence

11. Formatted printing using the FPW 2.6 report writer

12. Need FPW 2.6 Payroll Report format ideas

13. FPW 2.6: Need cursor in text box while using INKEY()