Need help-- ODBC connection fail !

Post by Peter An » Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone help me with this:

I cannot make an ODBC connection from a NT webserver to a NT Sql Server.
My DSN was setup properly, there is nothing wrong.

I used a Perl test program to debug, this is what I get:
The following were errors:
Test 3a = new(): [1326] [] "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server

Need help-- ODBC connection fail !

Post by Gary Labowit » Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Looks like a misspelled now()?

--
Gary (MCT, MCPS, MCSD)
http://www.enter.net/~garyl/  for references to good books

>Can anyone help me with this:

>I cannot make an ODBC connection from a NT webserver to a NT Sql Server.
>My DSN was setup properly, there is nothing wrong.

>I used a Perl test program to debug, this is what I get:
>The following were errors:
>Test 3a = new(): [1326] [] "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server

1. Need help-- ODBC connection fail !

Can anyone help me with this:

I cannot make an ODBC connection from a NT webserver to a NT Sql Server.
My DSN was setup properly, there is nothing wrong.

I used a Perl test program to debug, this is what I get:
The following were errors:
Test 3a = new(): [1326] [] "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server
Driver][dbnmpntw]ConnectionOpen (CreateFile())."

2. why this sql did not work?

3. IFMX backup on NT

4. HELP---ODBC connection to SQL server failed

5. MSDE--Good migration path from DAO to SQLServer?

6. HELP: ODBC -- Connection to <DSN> Failed

7. Differance between blob and char

8. Need Help: Break In ODBC Connection

9. need help to make an odbc connection

10. Need help with ODBC connections to Win-SE

11. Need help with ADO/ODBC connection