How to empty associated smart browser when smart viewer is emptied

How to empty associated smart browser when smart viewer is emptied

Post by Pius Wutschit » Wed, 07 Mar 2001 18:38:26

Within a V8 window I have a smart browser associated with a smart viewer
using a smart query.

To empty the viewer I use the statement:
RUN dispatch IN THIS-PROCEDURE ('add-record'):U

The problem is that the browser still displays old records though the viewer
is already empty. How can I empty the smart browser (or smart query) too?

Thanks in advance

Pius

1. V8 Smart Object Error with empty Browser

Version: 8, Smart Objects.

When a CANCEL is submitted within a Viewer
from a UPDATE-PANEL and the corresponding Browser
is empty, an error message occurs saying that
there is no query record available.

Does someone has a workaround for this problem?

Thanks in advance

Wollu

2. Connection Problem

3. V8 Empty Smart Browner <> Smart Update-Save Panel

4. Data Grid and Cancel

5. Crystal Reports Smart Viewer

6. Connection Broken on Restore

7. Smart Data Viewer V9

8. Return-key in smart-browser

9. smart-object browsers with record-state not viewing records

10. Display fields and Smart Browsers

11. toggle box in smart browser

12. Calculated fields in Smart-browsers