Pick vs. PickLike by Steve VanArsdale

Post by Michael K. Kleck » Sat, 23 May 1998 04:00:00

I'm posting this for an associate of mine.  Please reply to his e-mail.
Thanks
<<<<<<<<    >>>>>>>>
I am looking for the July-August 1995 issue.
It has part 3 of a 3 part article by Steve VanArsdale concerning Pick vs.
PickLike.
All I am interested in is a copy of the article.
I have the first two parts but not number 3.

Pick vs. PickLike by Steve VanArsdale

Post by Bruce Nich » Mon, 25 May 1998 04:00:00

On Fri, 22 May 1998 21:33:02 -0500, "Michael K. Klecka"

>I'm posting this for an associate of mine.  Please reply to his e-mail.
>Thanks
><<<<<<<<    >>>>>>>>
>I am looking for the July-August 1995 issue.
>It has part 3 of a 3 part article by Steve VanArsdale concerning Pick vs.
>PickLike.
>All I am interested in is a copy of the article.
>I have the first two parts but not number 3.

\gooday,

Why dontcha look at www.picksys.com/articles/pw/95jul00.html?

Regards,

Bruce Nichol
Talon Computer Services
Melbourne     Australia

Pick vs. PickLike by Steve VanArsdale

Post by Peter Gonzale » Wed, 27 May 1998 04:00:00

I have a great collection of MV trade magazines from various companies going
back to the mid 80's.

I have the issue that you are looking for. But would not want to give it up.

Try calling Pick Systems or Reprint Services at 612-582-3800. They provide
PICKWORLD reprints.

If you hit a stone wall in your search, let me know.

--

Peter Gonzalez
MultiValue DataBase Solutions

Pick vs. PickLike by Steve VanArsdale

Post by steve VanArsdal » Wed, 27 May 1998 04:00:00

Maybe I can help.  I also have a small collection.
Including PC Magazine, April 1984, "Choosing the PICK Of The Litter", considered
to be one of the first good treatments of the data base in the popular press.

Anything out there older?  (Besides "Go Ask Henry" buttons).
=/srv