Info wanted on Info-Lease/Decision Systems Inc

Info wanted on Info-Lease/Decision Systems Inc

Post by Manu Kodiy » Thu, 07 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

This is a shot in the dark :). So I thank you in advance if you can be of some
help to me.

I'm interested in getting  some  information about a leasing application
called Info-Lease. I am told that some time back this product was 'Pick'
based. The name of the company that owns this product is Decision Systems
Inc. and they are minneapolis based. Is this product still pick based? Are
there any people out there who have first hand knowledge about this product
and the company?  How  good is DSI's support? How good is the product in terms
of usability, stability, etc.?

what kind of third party querying tools (OLAP) are available in the pick
environment? How will this product fit into a client server environment with
novell NOS and Windows NT server?

Sincerely.

Info wanted on Info-Lease/Decision Systems Inc

Post by Rob Gillesp » Fri, 08 Dec 1995 04:00:00

The product is now Unidata based as far as I am aware, but there is
probably still an old version for Pick around.  Why don't you contact them
directly.  Richard Borchers is the President of Decision Systems Inc in
Minneapolis.  Their phone number is -612-3382585, and fax is -612-3375967.

Good luck.  I'm told that the s/w is brilliant.

1. Wanting info on Sybase, Inc.

I am looking for information about Sybase, Inc. and their database
products, esp. real experience and comparisons with Oracle, Ingres, ?.
How does it rate? Please email to me or:
  Patrick Logan
  Boeing Computer Services/GIS
  P.O. Box 24346
  M.S. 7M-70
  Seattle, WA 98124-0346

(Phew!)
--
Green Peace,
Patrick Logan uw-beaver!ssc-vax!shuksan!tahoma!bcstec!faccs!dbt (I'm dbt)

2. SQL7 Standard says `Eval` at setup

3. Info wanted on TAS/BTREIVE (Business Tools Inc/Novell)

4. BLOBs in Sybase

5. Wanted: Info on Document Management System for Manuals

6. New Book Announcement: Object Data Management, Cattell

7. Info wanted on Buffer Management in Database systems

8. Time Stamp

9. WANTED: Info on Closed Loop Corrective Action Systems

10. WANTED: INFO ON PUBLIC SHCOOL SYSTEMS PACKAGES

11. Wanted: info on MRP/MPC systems for UNIX

12. wanted:info on data maintenance system

13. Info Wanted: Lib. system